Perfect Humidor Bag for Cigars
It is widely used in food,rice,coffee,sugar,snack,chocolate,powder,
Based on the customers ’ requirement
Gravure printing ink, No Benzene, No Ketone
Solvent-less lamination/ dry lamination
QS, ISO, SGS,FDA.
Environment friendly material, recyclable
handle top, tear notch, handle, hang hole
We expect order from 10,000pcs by bags or 200kg by film weight
Base on material, thickness, size, printing and quantity, plate
cylinder number. We could quote by either pieces/film length
Free sample (freight paid by customer) within 7 days for a plain
sample while 12~15days for the printed sample.
30% deposit + printing plate charge, all the payment should be paid
FOB, CIF ,DDU,DDP,CNF,etc
Standard export carton/pallet
12days after the order confirmed and prepayment received for first
all the year round
Q1: Can you customize the package for my company?
-Yes, since we're leading manufacturer of custom making package with many years experience, surely we can help you about that.
Q2: If I want to order from you, what's the MOQ of this bag?
-Usually, the MOQ of packing bag is 10000pcs, which is depends on your specific requirement.
Q3: Do you have any inspection for the products?
-YES, we do have strict-standard inspection in every step of the production and before shipping to make sure the products are qualified.
Q4. What's your coffee packaging range?
A4: Plastic bags,PE bags,PVC bags, BOPP bags. Aluminum foil bags, Kraft paper bags. Stand up bags, Zip lock bags, Vacuum bags. Bags with valve/zipper/window/spout,etc.
Q5. What is your MOQ of coffee packaging ?
A5: Generally our MOQ is 20,000pcs.
Negotiatable, different size / bag type different MOQ.
Q6. What's the information should I let you know if I want to get a full quotation?
A7 Bag type, Size, Material, Thickness , Printing colors, Quantity. Welcome your inquiry.
Q7. When we create our own artwork design, what kind of format is available for you?
A7: Please try to send the format of PSD,AI,CDR or PDF with high definition and separated layers files.
Q8. How do you ship the products?
A8: By sea
By express. Like DHL, FedEx, EMS, etc.
Introduction and use of cigar moisturizer - basics
1. Put a teaspoon of table salt in a shallow dish and add water until drips form.
2. Place the top plate in a sealed plastic bag with the hygrometer. Do not put water on the hygrometer.
3. Make sure there is air in the plastic bag and let it sit for 6 hours.
4. Then check the hygrometer, which should show around 75%. If not, some hygrometers have a little spirohydride on the back for you to calibrate; If the screw is not calibrated, write down the difference and add or subtract in your head later. The installation of the hygrometer will not specifically require the cigar box in which location, convenient. However, the hygrometer should be well ventilated to ensure accurate counting. It is best placed on the top of the lid of the cigar box (usually with a fixed round slot, preferably there).
1. Remove the moisturizer from the cigar holder. Note: do not add water to the humidor in the box to avoid wetting the box.
2. Moisturizer box with distilled water or cigar box solution. Note: never add tap water.
Add distilled water to the grille of the humidor. Cigar box toner is recommended for the first time.
4. Do not overdo it when adding water.
5. Dry the outside water with a clean cloth and secure the humidor in the cigar case, usually inside the lid like a moisture meter. Cigar maintenance liquid (50% propylene glycol +50% distilled water) the main function of the maintenance liquid is to ensure the humidity at about 70% and prevent moisture box mildew. Don't overdo it or use it too often. This is usually the first time a cigar humidor is used and the humidity drops suddenly