1. Closed gluing system
The fully enclosed gluing system is the most ideal way, but it is rare in domestic equipment. Some manufacturers add a cover to the glue plate of the existing dry laminating machine to reduce the exposed area of the glue liquid surface, which is a more practical method.
The purpose of this is to reduce the exposed area of the liquid surface of the rubber plate during operation, which also reduces the volatilization rate of ethyl acetate. The following conclusions are drawn:
1. The volatilization of ethyl acetate per unit time is reduced, and the viscosity fluctuation of the glue is reduced, and there is no need to frequently check and adjust the viscosity of the glue.
2. It reduces the rate/quantity of moisture in the environment that penetrates into the glue through the volatilization of ethyl acetate, improves the stability of the glue, reduces the consumption of moisture on the curing agent, and avoids the phenomenon of non-drying of the glue.
3. Reduce the exposure time of the remaining glue in the cell after transfer on the glue roller to the air, reduce the probability of composite "dry plate", and realize true high-concentration coating.
4. The solvent concentration in the air is reduced, which improves the operating environment to a certain extent, reduces the amount of solvent used to adjust the viscosity, and saves costs.
2. Add a "small room" to the glued part of the dry laminator
Add a "small room" to the glued part to isolate the glued part from the general environment of the workshop, and use an air conditioner to achieve constant temperature dehumidification in the "small room" to stabilize product quality.
The summer high temperature and high humidity season is precisely the time when dry composite quality occurs. 80% of quality accidents occur in summer. After the realization of local temperature and humidity adjustment during dry composite, the adverse effects of high temperature and high humidity environment on composite quality can be avoided. , Stabilize product quality.
In winter, due to the low room temperature, the leveling of the glue is reduced, and the residual amount of solvent has a tendency to increase. It can also easily avoid the negative effects of low temperature in winter.
3. Temperature-controllable plastic tray
The temperature decreases, the viscosity of the coating liquid increases, and the leveling and transferability of the glue decreases, especially for PVA and PVDC coating liquids. In addition, the solubility of ethyl acetate increases after the temperature of the glue solution is increased, which is conducive to special-purpose operations.
New, a, 4p and other similar small dots, appropriately increase the dot value of the highlight part, to ensure that customers will not appear in the printing.
Proofing is also an important part of the process standardization control of the gravure printing plate factory. For example, the brand and brand of the ink used in the proofing, the viscosity of the ink, the proofing speed, the proofing pressure, and the temperature and humidity control of the proofing room must be standardized management. At present, the common practice of gravure printing plate making factory in proofing is: in accordance with the different requirements of customers at different levels, choose different grades and quality of inks when proofing. According to Mr. Wang, the inks used by Toyo in proofing are roughly divided into three grades: high and low. Generally speaking, large customers or high-end products use high-end inks for proofing, such as D, C and Dalian Schmidt inks; For small customers or ordinary products that are not too demanding, low-grade inks should be used for proofing. First, it can avoid that the printing plant can not achieve the effect of high-end ink proofing by the plate-making plant when printing with low-grade inks; secondly, the plate-making plant can also Save a certain cost.