I believe everyone knows how important the mask packaging bag is to the mask. Compared with the fancy decoration on the surface, the storage and protection functions of the packaging bag are actually more important. But in fact, many people neglect this point. To a large extent, this is because they don't understand the packaging bag itself.
First, let's learn about the relevant knowledge of aluminum foil bags. Aluminum foil bags are divided into aluminum-plated bags and pure aluminum bags. The aluminum-plated bag is to coat high-purity metal aluminum uniformly on the plastic film under the high-temperature vacuum state. Pure aluminum bags are made by pressing pure metal aluminum, and combined with plastics, can improve the plastic's barrier properties, sealing properties, fragrance retention, shielding properties and other functions.
1. The difference between aluminum foil bag and aluminized bag
1. Watch: Because the brightness of aluminum foil is not as bright as that of aluminum plating, the reflectivity of aluminum foil is not as good as that of aluminum-plated film. Aluminum-plated bags can illuminate people's shadows, except for matte-plated aluminum. The appearance of aluminized matting film is very similar to that of aluminum foil. You can block the mouth of the bag and look inside the bag through strong light. The inside of the aluminum foil bag does not transmit light, and the light-transmissive is the aluminum-plated bag.
2. Hand feeling: The hand feeling of the aluminum foil bag is thick and stiff, harder and heavier. The hand feeling of the aluminum foil bag is lighter and softer than that of the aluminum foil bag.
3. Folding: The aluminum foil bag is easy to fold to produce dead folds and dead marks, and the aluminum-plated bag will not fold into dead folds and dead marks, and will rebound soon.
4. Twisting: The aluminum foil bag is not easy to rebound after twisting, and the aluminum layer will break. After the aluminum-plated bag is twisted, the kinks will bounce away quickly, and the aluminum layer will not have obvious cracks.
5. Fire: Aluminum foil is not easy to burn with a fire point, and the aluminum layer will roll back. After burning, the aluminum foil packaging will leave gray aluminum slag. When the aluminized film is fired, different plastic films can be burnt, and there is no residue of aluminum slag.
2. Mask packaging driven by function
Initially, the use of aluminum foil bags in facial mask packaging was mainly driven by functional requirements. The back of the mask usually has the words "Avoid direct sunlight, place it at room temperature and in a ventilated and dry place", which also reflects in order to maintain the activity and effect of the mask.
3. The facial mask packaging bag must achieve the following basic functions:
1. Light-shielding; 2. Barrier; 3. Moisture-proof; 4. Cooling
In general, aluminum foil bags can basically meet the above requirements. But in a specific aspect, pure aluminum bags have greater advantages than aluminum-plated bags. For example, pure aluminum bags have complete light-shielding properties, while aluminum-plated bags have only a certain degree of light-shielding; in terms of barrier properties and cooling properties, pure aluminum bags Aluminum bags also have obvious advantages.
Four, aluminum foil bags also have a variety of characteristics:
1. Strong air barrier performance, anti-oxidation, waterproof and moisture-proof.
2. Strong mechanical properties, high blast resistance, strong puncture and tear resistance.
3. High temperature resistance (121℃), low temperature resistance (-50℃), oil resistance and good fragrance retention performance.
4. Non-toxic and tasteless, in line with food and drug packaging hygiene standards.
5. Good heat sealing performance, flexibility, and high barrier performance.
5. Structural transformation driven by high-end
Nowadays, high-end facial masks have become a trend. In addition to excellent performance reflection on aluminum foil bags, the most intuitive thing is the reflection of texture. Relative to aluminum plating, pure aluminum has a good metallic texture, silvery white, and has anti-gloss properties, allowing high-end masks to be reflected in the packaging.