Now most of the food packaging uses plastic soft packaging. This kind of packaging has many advantages, such as the use of rice vacuum packaging bags, which allows rice to extend its shelf life, and there are various specifications that can be free, allowing rice to go out of the wholesale market and begin Super upscale route. There is also the use of aluminum foil high-temperature cooking bags, which can fully guarantee the color and aroma of cooked foods, and can be cooked at high temperatures, which brings great convenience to consumers, and food companies can sell foods farther and longer.
Shanghai Yifu Packaging Co., Ltd. has specialized in the design and production of food plastic flexible packaging for 30 years, and has provided thousands of customers with high-quality food plastic flexible packaging. Today, Shanghai Yifu Packaging came to talk about some problems of food plastic flexible packaging.
1. About the bagging method.
Food plastic flexible packaging can be bagged in the following ways: three-side sealed bags, middle sealed bags, side sealed bags, tubular bags, three-dimensional bags, side-sealed pouches, three-dimensional bags, sheets, each of which With its advantages, food companies can reasonably choose one or more bagging methods according to the form of their products.
Three-side sealing bag: that is, only one side is left open for packing before packing, and the other three sides have been heat-sealed.
Middle-sealed bag: Also called a back-sealed bag, the opening is the same as the three-side sealed bag, but its seal is on the back, and the sides of the bag are not heat-sealed.
Side sealing bag: Some milk bags and soy sauce bags are bagged in this way, and an obvious heat seal is on the side.
Tube bag: Only the top and bottom are sealed, and the tube is in the shape of a tube.
Punch bag: similar to mid-sealed bag, but with M-shaped indentations on both sides of the bag, usually with a liner inside the bag.
Side seal bag: similar to the bag, but the seal is not on the back, but on one of the two sides of the M clip.
Three-dimensional bag: cone-shaped, with a bottom seat, the bag can stand upright, and some tea packaging is a three-dimensional bag.
Sheet: not in bags, such as packaging for beverage bottles, just a plastic film.
Second, about packaging materials.
Shanghai Yifu Packaging Co., Ltd. serves more than ten food or food-related industries in the food plastic flexible packaging industry. In terms of food packaging materials, we recommend that food companies make reasonable choices based on the actual situation of their products to maximize the characteristics of their products and not waste them. And it does not fall in price. There are many types of printing materials for food plastic flexible packaging, and it is difficult to understand them all, but some are more common:
1. Pearlescent film: Pearlescent film is a white opaque material, just like its name, the whole film has a pearl-like brightness. It is usually used in bottle labels, and beverage and ice cream packaging are common. The material of this film can be printed without white version, because it is white, but if it is printed with white version, the packaging will be more shiny.
2. Matt film: Also called matte film, some quick-frozen foods are packed with this material. This film is not as shiny and shiny as other plastic films, and has a matte effect on the surface. Many colors will become darker on this film, which is obviously different from the effect on the computer screen and needs attention.
3． PE film: This kind of film is used on tube film more often, such as toilet paper packaging.
Third, about spot colors.
Many food companies choose to use spot colors when designing their own food packaging. In printing, there are many factors to consider. Specifically, there are the following:
1. In some cases, the scientific use of spot color versions will not only increase costs, but will also reduce the cost of plate making. Shanghai Yifu Packaging Company has dozens of professional designers and has extensive experience in food plastic flexible packaging design.
2. To identify a spot color on a packaged product, use a professional magnifying glass to see if there are other dots in the edge of the color. If all dots are single dots, you can determine that the color is a spot color.
3. When designing the package, the printed pages will be marked with spot colors, and at least there will be corresponding color labels on the color block to correspond to the requirements of platemaking and printing, and provide customers with more comprehensive services. Reassure customers.
Fourth, about the printing method
Gravure printing is divided into two processes: back printing (genuine printing) and surface printing (reverse printing).
Inner printing is more common. Printing ink is printed on a printing material (such as OPP), and then sandwiched between it. There are other materials on the inside and outside, such as a three-layer composite bag. Such a bag is strong and clean, which can prevent the leakage of the packaging and the ink contamination of the packaging. Most of the packaging such as liquids and foods.
As the name suggests, the ink is printed on the surface of the packaging bag, and generally there are no other compounds. Common materials are basically tube films, opaque films, single-layer films, such as milk bags, bread bags, grocery bags, and some food bags.
The difference between the printed product and the printed product packaging is relatively simple. Because the printed product has a composite film on the printed surface, the printing ink on the bag will not be easily scratched, and the color is brighter and smoother when viewed from the outside. For the surface printing, since there is no composite film on the printing surface, the printing ink on the bag can be easily scraped off, and the color is darker in appearance and the feel is rough.
Regardless of the choice of plastic raw materials or printing inks, Shanghai Yifu Packaging Co., Ltd. uses materials that meet national food safety standards to ensure the packaging safety of food companies. At the same time, Shanghai Yifu Packaging Co., Ltd. has passed national quality and safety certification. A conscience company that is assured of cooperation.