1. Choose appropriate materials and structures according to the shape and properties of the contents, such as solid, liquid or solid-liquid mixed state, choose different material structures, and the meat contents with bones and thorns cannot be pierced before and after high-temperature cooking. . If there is a difference in the acidity and alkalinity of the contents, the bag material structure and material specifications should also be adjusted as needed.
2. Before using the retort pouch in batches, food companies should verify the performance of the retort pouch through simulation tests. Due to the influence of the physical and chemical properties of the content, it may change at high temperatures to produce new substances, which may penetrate between layers of the retort bag and cause the degradation of the packaging performance of the retort bag.
3. Choose a suitable package sealing temperature to make the seal firm, prevent leakage of material during the cooking process, and prevent bacteria in the cooling water from infiltrating and polluting during the cooling process.
4. If it is not vacuum-packed, pay attention to controlling the amount of residual gas in the package. The proportion can be moderate and the residual amount is basically the same. Otherwise, even if there is back pressure during the cooking process, the bag with a large amount of residual gas will burst.
5. Determine the stable high-temperature sterilization process conditions. For example, according to the standard cooking condition of 121℃ for 40min, the various materials used to make the cooking bag have reached the endurable limit when it reaches 121℃. If the temperature and time exceed Under this technological condition, it is difficult to ensure that certain properties of the retort bag are not damaged, such as light-colored ink discoloration, serious degradation of composite strength, and reduced heat sealing strength.
6. Pay attention to the impact of material changes on the packaging, such as the hardening of RCPP after cooking, the precipitation of additives in the material, etc., evaluate the impact of changes in physical properties after and before cooking, and also pay attention to the impact on the hygiene of the contents.
7. Prevent air leakage during storage and transportation, especially the vacuumed cooking bag. Generally, the RCPP after cooking will become hard, and the problem of air leakage is likely to occur at the crease of the vacuum, which needs to be solved from the selection of materials and processes.
8. Avoid rough handling, loading and unloading of products packed in high-temperature retort bags, and store them in a clean, dry, ventilated, and cool place. Unreliable heat sources are too close to ensure the stability of the physical and chemical properties of the packaging and contents. Products with swelling and leakage found during storage and sales are prohibited from sale and consumption. If there are more bad conditions in the sales link, it will seriously affect the image of the product, and may even destroy a brand. Enterprises using high-temperature cooking bags must make a full assessment.
9. The contents and bags that have been steamed at high temperature should have a reasonable shelf life. For example, cooked meat products are rich in protein, and microorganisms are very easy to multiply, and the fat in meat products is easy to oxidize and deteriorate during storage. Generally, the shelf life is within one year. , Even with the structure of AL film, it should not exceed 24 months. Moreover, after high-temperature cooking, certain additives in the packaging materials will accelerate their release to the surface under high-temperature conditions. For example, the opening agent, antistatic agent, and slip agent added to the plastic film will slowly ooze out. There is a risk of food contamination, and plastic products will have a gradual aging process, which will continue to affect the performance of the bag, so it is not suitable for long-term storage. Although according to the structure of the composite material, theoretically the shelf life of the contents can be calculated based on its moisture and oxygen permeability data and aging time, the theoretical shelf life can be two or even five years, but there are too many uncertain factors in practical applications. The characteristics of the material itself and the uncertainty of the nature of the contents, the shelf life cannot only be determined by the moisture and oxygen permeability data and sealing properties of the packaging material. Therefore, it is lack of factual basis to determine the shelf life of more than two years for high-temperature cooking food.
10. Special requirements should not be ignored. For example, customer standards for organ side-sealing high-temperature cooking infusion bags of more than 500ml must meet the requirements of 1.8m high natural drop without breaking the bag. At this time, it is not possible to mechanically copy according to national standards, only by increasing the material thickness or The heat-sealing layer adds anti-drop additives to meet this requirement.