About the instruction manual of the PVA water-soluble bag, let's learn together:
1. Water soluble bags are stored in sealed outer packaging bags.
2. For each use, open the outer packaging bag, take out the required water-soluble bag, seal the outer packaging bag until the next use.
3. The product must be stored in a dry, normal temperature or warm environment.
1. The hand holding the water-soluble bag must be dry to avoid contacting the water-soluble bag with any liquid to maintain the integrity and strength of the bag.
2. When placing items in a water-soluble bag, first place the dry items on the bottom of the bag. This method can be very effective to help the water-soluble bag resist the moisture brought by the items placed in it.
3. Never put excessively wet items or liquid-soaked items in water-soluble bags at any time. Remember that this product is quite sensitive to moisture.
4. The natural water-soluble bag can meet the washing needs of any items (such as white items) in warm water or hot water ring with or without bleach.
1. Before exhausting the bag, exhaust the air in the bag as much as possible. This can make the bag and its contents safer during transportation, less likely to be damaged, and more compact in space.
2. Use a colored neckband that is completely on or attached to the bag to tie the bag tightly to ensure a secure seal.
3. Please use a neck strap to tighten the bag opening. Do not use a water-soluble bag to tie it by itself, because it will affect the complete solubility of the water-soluble bag film during washing.
4. In order to prevent the water-soluble bag from being damaged during transportation (for example, if the water-soluble bag is penetrated or torn), prevent the sealed water-soluble bag in other packaging bags (such as linen bags or polyethylene bags) to enhance storage safety.
1. Prevent the sealed water-soluble bag and its contents in the washing machine.
2. In the initial cold water rinsing, the water-soluble bag will open and release the contents into the water.
3. In the washing with a water temperature of 65 degrees Celsius, the film of the water-soluble bag will be completely dissolved in the water.
4. After washing with water below 65 degrees Celsius, remove and discard the rest of the water-soluble bag.
5. For best results, avoid washing items that exceed the maximum washing capacity declared by the washing machine.
6, can provide (chrome-made wastewater-soluble bag tray) to help more convenient and efficient use of water-soluble bags.