In actual production, frozen food packaging is prone to the following problems:
1. The impact resistance of the bag is poor. It is easily damaged by external forces during transportation, loading and unloading, and shelf placement. It is easy to break the bag and open the bag, which not only affects the appearance of the packaged product, but also does not affect the packaging itself. Some role.
2. The smoothness of the packaging bag itself is not good. The production process is characterized by poor opening and low production efficiency. At the same time, the use rate of the packaging bag is also reduced, which wastes the cost.
3. The heat sealing strength of the packaging bag is insufficient, and the heat sealing temperature is too high, which causes damage to the heat sealing layer, resulting in a decrease in the protective performance of the packaging bag, and the shelf life of the contents is greatly shortened, so that the contents do not reach the corresponding shelf life.
4. The peeling strength between the layers of the packaging bag is small, the breaking force is not enough, and the mechanical properties of the packaging bag are poor, which causes the packaging bag to be layered, the packaging bag can not achieve the proper bearing effect, and the content cannot be effectively protected. .
5. The cold resistance of frozen foods does not meet the requirements. In the case of low temperature, the original properties of the materials cannot be maintained, the packaging materials are brittle, and the mechanical strength of the packaging materials is reduced, causing the bags to rupture and crack, which is even less satisfactory. The protection of the contents.
6. The function of the easy-to-tear port of the packaging bag cannot be effectively exerted. The tearing strength is too large, so that the packaging bag is not easy to open, and the tearing strength is too small, which causes the mechanical properties of the packaging bag to be reduced. Therefore, it is necessary to satisfy the humanized design of the bag to be easily torn. At the same time, we must also complete the protection of the product.
7, the puncture performance of the package, frozen food is generally relatively hard after freezing, especially fish, meat products, containing bones and hard objects, product extrusion during transportation and stacking is easy to break the package, so that the package is sealed Sexual damage is caused, so frozen foods require high puncture properties.
To ensure the safety of food, strict packaging of frozen food packaging as an important means to ensure the safety and hygiene of frozen foods has received more extensive attention. In actual production, frozen food packaging should pay attention to the following aspects:
1. The characteristics of the frozen food itself and the required protective conditions.
Study the main factors affecting frozen foods, especially the sensitive factors affecting fat, protein, vitamins and other nutrients, including light, oxygen, temperature, microbial and physical, mechanical and mechanical factors. Only by mastering the biological, chemical, and physical properties of the packaged frozen food and its sensitive factors, and determining the required protective conditions, can we determine what packaging materials and packaging technology to use for packaging operations to achieve its protective function and appropriate Extend the purpose of its storage period.
2. Packaging performance and scope and conditions of packaging materials. There are many kinds of packaging materials and different performances. Therefore, only by understanding the packaging properties of various packaging materials and containers can we choose to protect the flavor and quality of frozen foods and reflect the value of the products according to the protection requirements of frozen foods. Packaging materials that make the integrated packaging cost-effective.
3. The market positioning of the commodity and the conditions of the circulation area. The market positioning of the goods, the mode of transportation, and the climate and geographical conditions of the circulation area are factors that must be considered when designing frozen food packaging. The domestically sold goods and the products exported to different countries have different packaging and decoration requirements, and different transportation methods have different protection requirements for packaging. For frozen food packaging, changes in climatic conditions in the commodity circulation area are critical because temperature has a large impact on the chemical composition of the internal components of the frozen food and the barrier properties of the microorganisms and their packaging materials themselves.