There are two main types of co-extruded vacuum bags:
1. High temperature High barrier type stretch film, structure: PA/TIE/PA/TIE/PP/PP/MPP, this series of film is mainly used for packaging of high temperature sterilization products. For example, meat products containing bone spurs, hard dried meat products and various types of halogenated egg products that require high temperature sterilization.
Second, low temperature High barrier type stretch film, structure: PA / TIE / PA / TIE / PE / PE / MPE, this series of film is mainly used for pasteurized low-temperature meat products, fish, aquatic products packaging.
Raw meat: frozen beef, frozen pork, meat, meat.
Cooked meat products: ham, bacon, sausage, barbecue, roast chicken, marinated eggs.
Dairy products: cheese, butter.
Aquatic products: frozen fish, kippers, simulated crab meat.
Powder products: coffee, plain cheese.
Specialties: dried tofu, pickles, peanuts, dates, dried vegetables, native products.
Can also be used as a medical infusion bag film.
1. High barrier property: The barrier properties of plastic materials with different functions are very different, achieving high barrier effects on oxygen, water, carbon dioxide and odor.
2, strong function: oil resistance, moisture resistance, high temperature resistance 121 °C cooking, low temperature resistance minus 50 ° C freezing, high strength and other excellent characteristics, quality, freshness, taste, long shelf life, can be used for vacuum packaging, aseptic packaging, liquid Packaging, inflatable packaging.
3, low cost: relative to glass packaging, aluminum foil packaging and other plastic packaging, to achieve the same barrier effect, has a greater cost advantage. The film product produced by the simple process can be reduced by 10-20% compared with the dry composite film and other composite films.
4, flexible structure design, using different structural design, such as symmetrical structure and asymmetric structure, can meet your quality requirements for different products.
5. High strength; the seven-layer co-extruded film has the characteristics of stretching during the processing. After the plastic is stretched, the strength can be increased accordingly. The plastic materials such as nylon, metallocene and polyethylene are added in the middle to make it more than the general plastic packaging. The composite strength, no delamination peeling phenomenon, good softness and good heat sealing performance.
6. Small volume: The seven-layer co-extruded film is vacuum-shrinked, and the volume-to-volume ratio is nearly 100%, which is unmatched by glass, iron cans and paper packaging.
7. No pollution: no pollution of foods caused by harmful substances such as ester benzene, no pollution to the human body and the environment during the whole life cycle of the product, solving the problem of secondary pollution, fully in line with the environmental sanitation of the world today. Claim.