Reasons for poor opening ability of aluminum foil bags:
1. The plastic film is not cooled after packaging and printing.
2. The unwinding supporting force is too large.
3. Both sides of the plastic film undergo corona treatment.
4. Poor opening ability of aluminum foil bag plastic film.
5. The broken line of the aluminum foil bag is too close to the heat sealing line.
1. The aluminum foil bag should be refrigerated before unwinding.
2. Reduce the supporting force of the rewinding machine.
3. Carry out corona treatment on aluminum foil bag packaging and printing and composite surface.
4. Use aluminum foil bag plastic film with anti-blocking agent; the disconnected line should be 2-3 mm away from the heat-sealed line.
5. The inner plastic film adopts injection-molded plastic film; the temperature of the ripening chamber should not be higher than 60℃ when the aluminum foil bag is ripened.