Waste plastic refers to the collective name of plastics that have been used and eventually eliminated or replaced in civilian, industrial and other applications.
The types of waste plastic can be divided into different recycling routes:
1. Recycled plastics are pre-processed by factory molding, extrusion, etc., and then processed with scraps or unqualified moldings in a secondary processing plant to prepare thermoplastics.
2. Reprocessed plastics Thermoplastics made from non-original processors using waste industrial plastics.
3. Recycled plastic Plastic made from waste products that have been washed and crushed.
4. Reusable plastic After molding, the product can be reused many times and the performance meets the requirements of relevant regulations.
5. Recyclable plastics are discarded and allowed to be recycled. After a certain treatment, they can be reprocessed and reused.
6. Non-recyclable plastics are discarded and are not allowed to be recycled for further processing.
The types of waste plastic can be divided into PE, PP, PVC, PET, EPS, PA, ABS according to their specific chemical composition.
1. PET polyethylene terephthalate is also often called polyester, which is commonly found in PET bottles.
2. HDPEPE is basically divided into three categories, high pressure low density polyethylene (LDPE), high density polyethylene (HDPE) and linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE). HDPE is commonly used in lotion containers, milk bottles, and supermarket plastic bags.
3.PVC Polyvinyl Chloride-For example: water pipes, curtains, credit cards, packaging, water bottles, soft film. PVC polyvinyl chloride is commonly used in pipes, outdoor furniture, and raincoats.
4.LDPEPE is basically divided into three categories, high pressure low density polyethylene (LDPE), high density polyethylene (HDPE) and linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE). Mainly used in packaging, agriculture and transportation sectors. LDPE low density polyethylene is commonly found in the tube packaging of toothpaste or facial cleansers.
5.PP Polypropylene Polypropylene is commonly found in bottle caps, straws, and microwave food boxes. Main uses: woven bags, tarpaulins, durable consumer goods: such as cars, home appliances and carpets.
6. PS polystyrene is classified as unfoamed or foamed. Non-foaming is Polyurethane, which is commonly found in some beverage (such as Yiliduo) containers; foamed foam is commonly known as styrofoam, which is commonly used in packaging pellets, disposable insulation plastic cups, frozen meat containers, and lunch boxes. Suitable for making insulating transparent parts, decorative parts and chemical instruments, optical instruments and other parts.
7. Other recyclable plastic products include polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) acrylic. Uses: lighting fixtures, advertising signs, building doors and windows, compartment stair steps, lighting boards, roof lighting covers, and building decorations. Board, furniture, household goods, electrical machinery industry parts (machine transparent cover, hard hat, optical transmission, polycarbonate (PC), polylactic acid (PLA), nylon (Nylon) and glass fiber reinforced plastic (FRP), modified Polystyrene, plastic, high-impact polystyrene (non-brittle), general-purpose polystyrene, nylon polyamide, polyoxymethylene, SS, plexiglass, acrylic, polycarbonate- (bulletproof rubber) biaxial stretching Polylactic acid film (BOPLA), etc.