Biodegradable glove are made of plastic, plus 1- 2% EPI additive to make them biodegrade into small pieces
Thickness from 20 micron to 200 micron., different size can be customized
1. Made from cornstarch, biodegradable, compostable and eco-friendly.
2. We have our own technicians to make moulds, so that we can customized easily with low cost
4.With more than 10 years experience in packaging materials for food, we'll try to meet all your requirements.
5. Healthy: natural material, no harm to soil or air after degradation.
6. Sustainable: corn starch is a renewable resource.
Shanghai Yifu Packing Products Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer & trading company of plastic packaging bags and various packing materials with well-equipped testing facilities and strong technical force. With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in clothing, food, daily packaging and other industries.
Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously changing economic and social needs.
We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success!
1. Why is PLA also called plastic corn?
Because PLA is made from cornstarch and is derived from naturally renewable energy sources, people call it plastic corn.
2. How does the PLA decompose?
In the compost environment, PLA will be decomposed into lactic acid. When the polymer is decomposed, lactic acid will be swallowed by bacteria and then converted into water and
3. How long does it take for the PLA to break down?
It takes about 90-180 days depending on the size and thickness of the product and in the composting environment.
4. What is a compost environment?
Compostable environment refers to theexistence of three main elements:High temperature (58-70°C), high humidity, bacteria